WE'RE SAVING A SEAT FOR YOUR STUDENT, ENROLL TODAY!
Here's how to enroll:
For a list of schools, enrollment information, dropbox locations, and details visit detroitk12.org/enrollnow.
Students are rising at DPSCD. Students are engaged and students are exercising the Expect Respect values and our certified teachers are implementing curriculum aligned to the standards. Our parents are engaged through the Parent Academy.
Everyone is playing their part to help students rise. We are committed to raising student achievement through a strong curriculum, academics, electives, clubs, and whole child resources and support.
Enrollment is open for the 2020-2021 school year. This year we have experienced remarkable progress toward fulfilling the goals of Blueprint 2020, despite the challenges we are facing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our schools provide unique programming and are connected to each community and its legacy.
What’s Needed to Enroll?
To enroll a child, all new families will need to complete an enrollment packet. Families will also need to provide the following information:
- Completed Enrollment Form
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Student’s birth certificate or birth record
- Student’s immunization record or waiver
- Copy of latest IEP (Showing students disability and/or psychology report, IQ score)
- Two forms of proof of address: Driver's license, Detroit ID, W-2, pay stub, public assistance documents, official government mail, utility bill, etc.
Be part of the rise! Learn more about schools and offerings at www.detroitk12.org/enrollnow.