A.L. Holmes Academy of Blended Learning, a PreK-8 school, is at the forefront of integrating technology into the curriculum to improve academic achievement. The school features a hybrid model of education where the teachers collaborate and develop comprehensive online instruction. Online lessons are designed to reteach, reinforce, and repeat skill and concepts to meet the highest performance standards. Parents can also access and monitor student progress online from anywhere at any time to aid in their child’s success.
- Computer Lab, Student iPads and Laptops, Online Parent Access, SMART Board Technology
- Blending Learning Model Small Group Rotation with Online Curriculum (Grades K-8)
- Business/Community Partnerships, Pathways to Potential
- Special Olympics, Student Government, Girls Scouts, Boy Scouts
- Project Unify for Tolerance & Anti-Bullying
- Tutoring Program, 21st Century After-School Program (Grades 4-8)
- Chess Club and School Community Garden Program