Record Requests

  • Have a records request or release form that requires action from the District?

    The Student Information Services Department and the Office of Exceptional Student Education manage the processing of various release forms from parents and other school districts.

    Parent Request

    If you are a parent or student that has reached the age of majority, requesting educational records, please complete the ESE Records Request form and send the completed document to

    School/Other Request

    Please attach the form and include any other relevant information in an email to the appropriate party below. You can expect your release form to be completed and returned to you in 5 business days or less.

    • To process all Superintendent Release Forms and Release for Tuition Enrollments, please email  
    • To process all Superintendent Releases and Agreements to Cover Additional Special Education Costs (105 and 105c) or any other Special Education releases, please email and copy In the subject line of your email, please use "105C"

    Haven’t heard back after five business days, or are you experiencing another difficulty with a release form? Please call (313) 873-7740, and someone will check on the status of your request.

    Note: If you are looking to request other student records or transcripts, please visit the Student Records and Transcripts page in the Parent Hub.