Translations and Interpretations
Over the Phone Language Support
- Language Line - 866-879-1195 Clericals and administrators at the school level are authorized to access the code.
- Language Line is available in Arabic, Bengali, Hmong, Romanian, and Spanish in addition to 50 other languages.
- If you do not have the card contact Tina Villarreal-Hernandez at 313-212-4312 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24-hour service
On-Site and Virtual Interpretation and Translation options including ASL via e-mail and Ticketing System (Cherwell)
- First Access Cherwell How to request Interpretation & Translation Services including American Sign Language (ASL).
- If you require more guidance on accessing Cherwell contact email@example.com or contact Tina Villarreal-Hernandez at 313-212-4312
- Oral Interpretations must be requested 5 to 7 days in advance.
- Document translations must be requested within 7 to 10 days for services to be rendered.
- Missed appointments with Onsite or Virtual Interpreter cost $150.00
- EMERGENCY INTERPRETATIONS AND TRANSLATION REQUEST (i.e. health, safety) text EMERGENCIA to Dr. Alex Cintron at 248-231-8717